Find out your consumption category
- Be up to 10,000 m3 daily in cases subject to Special Conditions for Fixed Distribution or Fixed Transport Services.
- Be up to 3,000,000 m3 a year in cases subject to Special Conditions for Interruptible Distribution or Interruptible Transport Services.
General G Service
Types of services for large customers
Large customers and General G Services can have different types of service contracts:
- Contract a transport and distribution service (on a firm or interruptible basis). * *
- Contract a distribution service only (on a firm or interruptible basis). * For this type of contract, it is essential that the customer contracts the transport through a third party. *
- Contract a transport service (on a fixed or interruptible basis) in the case of a direct charger, that is, a customer directly connected to the transport system. *
* It should be pointed out that according to Resolution SE 725/2005 and its supplementary regulations, the customer should buy the gas to be transported and distributed by the distributor at the Transport System Access Point (TSAP or well head). For this they must take out a contract for the supply of the fluid with a producer or seller. To obtain the list of producers and sellers, visit the ENARGAS website.