See some of our energy-saving tips!
- Adjust the temperature from the water heater to get the minimum level necessary for a pleasant shower or to wash the dishes. Don’t mix hot and cold water.
- Don’t leave the hot water running if you are not using it. In the kitchen, turn off the tap to lather the dishes. In the shower, act responsibly: a 10-minute shower uses 200 liters of water.
- If you have an immersion heater outside of the home, it is important that it is thermally insulated so as not to lose heat.
- Check there are no gas leaks or hot water leaks to avoid dangerous and unnecessary expense.
- If hot water is not essential, use cold water.